Recent publications and products
See individual pages in menu above for complete bibliographies of Justice Center publications on topics related to violence against women.
"2010 Alaska Victimization Survey: Report to the Alaska State Legislature" (Powerpoint presentation) by André B. Rosay and Lauree Morton (2011).
"Alaska Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Update" (Powerpoint presentation) by André B. Rosay, Katherine TePas, and Joseph A. Masters (2011).
"Alaska Victimization Survey: Detailed Responses to Intimate Partner Violence and Sexual Violence Questions" by André B. Rosay, Marny Rivera, Brad A. Myrstol, and Darryl S. Wood (2011).
Investigation and Prosecution of Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, and Stalking by André B. Rosay, Darryl S. Wood, Marny Rivera, Greg Postle, and Katherine TePas (2010).
"Results of the 2010 Alaska Victimization Survey" (Powerpoint slide presentation) by Marny Rivera and Lauree. Morton (2011).
"Assaults in Domestic Violence Incidents: Descriptive Statistics and Predictors of Legal Resolutions". Powerpoint slide presentation. Mar 2010.
"Overview of Sexual Assault in Alaska". Powerpoint slide presentation. Aug 2010.
"Police Presence, Isolation, & Sexual Assault Prosecution" by Darryl S. Wood, André B. Rosay, Greg Postle, and Katherine TePas (2011).
"Anonymous Reporting and Forensic Examinations". Alaska Justice Forum article. 2008.
"Sexual Assault Nurse Examinations in Alaska". Alaska Justice Forum article. 2008.
"Sex Offenders in the Alaska Juvenile Justice System" by André B. Rosay and Ronald S. Everett. Alaska Justice Forum 27(1): 1, 7–8 (Spring 2010).
"Stalking Victimization: Comparisons Between Alaska and U.S. Data" by Khristy Parker (2011).
- Alaska Victimization Surveys FY11 (JC 1103). André Rosay. Council on Domestic Violence and Sexual Asault, Alaska Department of Public Safety. 2010–2011.
- Descriptive Analysis of Domestic Violence in Alaska (JC 0507). André Rosay. Alaska Council on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault. 2004–2005.
- Descriptive Analysis of Sexual Assaults in Anchorage, Alaska: 2002–2003 Update (JC 0107.03). André Rosay. With Anchorage Police Department. 2004–2005.
- Differences in the Nature and Processing of Reported Sexual Assault by Offenders' Military Affliation (JC 0701). André Rosay. National Institute of Justice. 2006–2010.
- Domestic Violence Incidents in Anchorage Bowl (JC 0706). Sharon Chmard. Municipality of Anchorage Department of Health and Social Services. 2006.
- Epidemiological Study of Sexual Assault in Anchorage (JC 0107.02). Robert H. Langworthy and André Rosay. Bureau of Justice Statistics. 2000–2002.
- Governor's Initiative to End the Epidemic of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault in Alaska (JC 1102). André Rosay. Council on Domestic Violence and Sexual Asault, Alaska Department of Public Safety. 2010–2011.
- Investigative Strategies for the Successful Prosecution of Intimate Partner Violence (JC 0601). André Rosay and Darryl Wood. National Institute of Justice. 2006–2007.
- Sexual Assault Case Processing: A Descriptive Model of Attrition and Decision Making (JC 0611). André Rosay. Alaska Department of Law. 2005–2006.
- Spatial Patterning of Sexual Assaults in Anchorage (JC 0408). André Rosay. UAA Faculty Development Grant. 2003.
- Statewide Victimization Survey (JC 1004). André B. Rosay. Council on Domestic Violence and Sexual Asault, Alaska Department of Public Safety. 2009–2010.
- Studying the Characteristics, Processes, and Outcomes of Sexual Assault in Alaska. (JC 0501). André Rosay and Tara Henry. National Institute of Justice. 2005–2006.
- Video on Court Procedures for Domestic Violence Restraining Orders (JC 0515). Antonia Moras. Alaska Court System. 2005.
- Violence Against Alaska Native Women (JC 0026). Randy H. Magen (UAA School of Social Work) and Darryl S. Wood (Justice Center). National Institute of Justice. 2000–2006.
State of Alaska
- Alaska Council on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault. Department of Public Safety.
- Alaska Office of Victim's Rights. Alaska State Legislature. Provides free legal services to victims of crime to help them obtain the rights they are guaranteed under the Alaska constitution and statutes.
- Alaska Court System Family Law Self-Help Center: Domestic Violence, Stalking or Sexual Assault.
- Office on Violence Against Women, U.S.Department of Justice. Provides federal leadership to reduce violence against women, and to administer justice for and strengthen services to victims of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking.
- Bureau of Justice Statistics: Victim Characteristics. Includes a number of reports on violent victimization of women
- Intimate Violence in the United States. Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S. Department of Justice. National statistics.
- Violence Against Women and Family Violence Program, National Institute of Justice, U.S. Department of Justice.